GALVESTON — We’re looking forward to returning to the premier petrochemical and refining safety seminar this year. Stop by Booth 204 at the 30th Annual Environmental, Health & Safety Seminar, June 5th to 8th in Galveston Texas. Our CEO, Chris Laibe, will speak at 2:50 PM on Monday about lessons learned from data driven emergency response. His talk is entitled “When Good Enough Is Not Good Enough”.
- Why Digital Transformation is Important to Our Industry
- Blog Series: Emergency Readiness, Personnel Location, and Digital Transformation
- Blog Series: Digitizing Process Safety Management and Personnel Safety
- Blog Series: Digital Transformation for Emergency Preparedness
- INFOGRAPHIC: It’s National Safety Month